Partners In Crime

8:47 AM

No doubt about it, my child is a ninja. She can be gone with no trace in the blink of an eye and she can destroy an entire room without making a sound if she so chooses. Because of her ninja skills, I've had to put a lock on my bedroom door and have it locked at all times. Otherwise I will find her covered in my makeup while wearing my shoes (typically my purple Nikes or leopard sandals) while putting my toothbrush into the toilet.
Yesterday, I locked my bedroom door but stupidly left my key in the door. I heard B2 come down the stairs and go into Lil B's bedroom to see if she may play with him. I didn't hear anything else so I assumed he had probably sat next to her on her bed and was waiting for her to be ok with the fact that he was there. After a few seconds of the silence I hear him yell, "Mom you better get in here!" I ran to the end of the hall where Lil B's room is on one side and mine on the other, her room was empty and I realized my bedroom door was open. I walked through my room and into the master bath. B2 was standing there with a half smile, half oh shit look on his face. Lil B and the dog were in the shower, water on, ALL shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and face washes dumped on the shower floor and cruising down the drain.

Poor Roxie, is looking at her like, "You said mom said it was ok, kid!" It amazes me how Lil B has no interest in the dog (except for pushing her off of things) until it's time for them to be partners in crime. If it's making a mess or trying to escape out the backdoor, these two are always in it together. Apparently I need to have a talk with the dog about giving into peer pressure. "It won't make you cool, it won't make them like you, JUST SAY NO!!!!" 
I made her help me pick up the shower, some punishment though, she laughed the whole time. And when I informed her that that was a $30 bottle of purple shampoo she had dumped down the drain, she laughed harder and said, "PU-PPPLLLE!" (Purple, first word she ever said after she regressed at age 1 and lost all vocab) 
I noticed later my Estee Lauder face wash was all over the dog. Hope she had a nice facial!
Life with Lil B, never a dull moment; you just gotta laugh, love it, and continue to live.


Until next time folks... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments