Bare Naked Truth

9:00 PM

The Bare Naked Truth…

Bare naked truth #1- It’s been way too damn long since I have blogged. Where the hell have I been??
Well as I wrote that I intended the question to be rhetorical because I’ve been right here, I’ve just been crazy busy. So yeah, I’ve been here, I’ve been busy: ya know, mom student, etc… It’s been more than busy though. I’ve been finding myself again. So cliché I know, lol. (Side note: y’all have no idea how many times my dumb self wrote Clinique while trying to write cliché) Y’all know I’ve been single for a bit now and it occurred to me a while ago that I literally didn’t know who I was anymore. I was writing an introduction for a class and I wrote, “My name is Kira and I’m a mom to 3 amazing little devil children.” And that was all I had. I’m a mom, I’m a special needs mom and those are my most important, stressful, and amazing roles ever but we should be more than moms, right? So on top of my crazy hecticness that is our everyday, I’ve been doing some things for me. Things that I like and that I want to do and not worrying what anyone else may think of it. So without further ado… I’M BACK!!

Thank you, thank you… you two amazing readers can hold your applause now. Lol.

Hopefully I can get back to writing more now, I hope to try to make the time. I know I’ve had a lot of you asking where I went and when I was going to be writing again. I promise to try to make time. I know I said that already but for real, I do.

You all know I’m nuts and tons of writing topics go through my head daily (I’ll admit most are forgotten within a minute), but while I have topics that I just need to feel the connection to on a particular day so I can pound it out, I’m curious to know if there is anything specific you would like to see. It doesn’t just have to be special needs chaos related. I do prefer to keep it mom life related though, but remember mom life doesn’t have to just be about the kids. I’m saying just don’t be asking me to write about politics or something way off my topic areas. I get emails from some of you occasionally and would love to hear from more. If there’s something you want to see then email me at kirarmorris15@gmail.com. Please DO NOT leave the topic in the comments. From what I have seen any time there is a comment section on anything on the internet, someone is going to attack someone, going all keyboard warrior on them. So help me, I will NOT stand for that shit on my blog. I will lose my Jesus!

So there’s that, but what I started out with this blog to be about was legit nakedness. Bare naked truth #2- Lil B has discovered she loves to be naked. For such a little diva that loves clothes and shoes (she picks out some real lovely outfits on her own😬)


She picked her own outfit
She really enjoys running around in her birthday suit. I’m sure it has at least a bit to do with sensory issues that come with autism, she just doesn’t want to feel things on her. Kind of like she doesn’t want her hair touching her neck at all now.

In the beginning I thought, oh no big deal as long as we are at home. WRONG!!! I didn’t think that through at all. When your boys have friends over and she randomly walks in the room and drops her drawers, diaper and all. Yeah that’s a problem.
“Yes, yes I understand ma’am… No I know you don’t appreciate my daughter giving your kid an anatomy lesson… Yes I’m aware that… wait hold on, no, it’s her house bitch and she wants to be naked, keep your kid at home if he can’t look away until I get her recovered! Yep, you have a good day pulling that stick out of ya… k???”
Annoying uptight moms or not, Lil B does have to learn she can’t just strip it down on a whim. Super exciting when she tries doing it in public now. Turn from the cart at Walmart to get something off a shelf, turn back to her shirt stuck over her head as she attempts to try to make the place a nudist colony. Even more fun when she up and thinks I should join her and grabs the collar of my shirt and yanks it down allowing the girls to escape. Pretty sure we may end up on the people of Walmart website one day. Could make it the family Christmas card… smh.
I’m told every child, autism or not goes through this stage but I so don’t remember my boys having a naked obsession. But then again, my brain sucks nowadays and I forget everything it seems.

So not my finest blog, but I’m back, bitches! Stay tuned!!!


Until next time…

You Might Also Like

0 comments